- We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
- This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
- Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Fellow Apparel Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07056082.
- Our registered office address is at 2nd Floor, 145-157 St. John Street, London, England, EC1V 4PY
- Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Clive Green.
How we collect and use your data
- We will collect your data when:
- you create an online account;
- you place an order;
- you make a complaint or enquiry or provide other feedback to us;
- you submit an entry to a competition or prize draw; or
- you disclose your data to us otherwise through our website at any point.
- We will only use your data:
- to process the registration of your online account and maintain your online account;
- to process and complete orders you place via our website;
- to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
- to monitor, develop and improve our website and your experience;
- to investigate any suspected breach of these terms and conditions relating to you; and
- to (where and only where expressly agreed to by you) send to you information about existing and new products and services that we offer.
- We will only share your data with other organisations to the extent necessary to exercise our rights or perform our obligations under these terms and conditions (for example, by providing your name and address details to the delivery company to deliver the products you have ordered, or to a credit card processing or address verification company to process your order).
Your IP address
- We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
- This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and is not used to identify any individual.
- We may obtain information about your general internet usage of our website by using a small file called a “cookie” which is stored on your browser or the hard drive of the device you use to access our website.
- Cookies contain information that is transferred to your device’s hard drive.
- They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- Some of the cookies we use are essential for the site to operate.
Access to information
- The Act gives you the right to access information held about you.
- Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
- Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.